Archive for November, 2010
We are thrilled to announce that we have become the exclusive partner of the Coren Moore attendants collection in Connecticut!
Recently, Brides.com featured one of our inspirational photo-shoots: Romantic Vintage. The style guru’s of Wedding Row , Venetucci Home, Hana Floral Design and Robert Norman Photography made this shoot oh so pretty! Check out the photo’s and Lauren Matthews story about the details of this glamourous garden party shoot featured on Brides.com.
Gowns: Amy Kuschel and Melissa Sweet
Maids dresses: Priscilla of Boston
Headpieces: Maria Elena
Suit: Valentino Tailors
On October 27th we hosted a cocktail party along with the members of Wedding Row at Venetucci Home in Westbrook. The event showcased vignettes of furniture that were staged as inspiration for wedding, home and lifestyle.
We used different furniture and interior vignettes designed by Venetucci Home to set the inspiration for a wedding, your home or lifestyle. Each vignette had a mood board designed by Sarah True of True Event and included such elements as a wedding gown, a bouquet of flowers, stationary pieces, and even a wedding cake—all that incorporated the feel of the vignette.
Our goal was to show that design inspiration can come from anywhere. Even with our wedding focus, guests garnered inspiration that they could apply to their homes and lifestyle. It was a night for anyone interested in fashion and interior design. It was so much fun!
The following are amazing photographs taken by Maggie Conley of each of the story boards created by Sara True of True Events and their corresponding vignette created to match each one. Stay tuned for more fun pictures of the event!
Wedding Row members~
- True Event – Sarah True www.trueevent.com
- Jennie Fresa Beauty Library – http://jenniefresa.com/
- Beneath the Gown – http://www.beneaththegown.com/
- Stonington design + paperie – http://www.stoningtonpaperie.com/
- The White Dress by the Shore – http://www.thewhitedressbytheshore.com/
- CAKE – Ana Parzych ( p.s. This is the wonderfully talented and humble creator of this years 2010 Today Show Wedding Cake Winner!!!!!!!)
- ENTERTAINMENT – Photobooth Planet
- FOOD – La Cuisine
- FLOWERS – Hana Floral Design
- MEN’S ATTIRE – Valentino Tailors
- MUSIC – Nicole Frechette and Elan Artists
- PHOTOGRAPHY – Maggie Conley
- RENTALS – Rentals Unlimited
- WINE – Chamard Vineyards