Archive for the ‘News’ Category
We are excited to announce our bi-annual SAMPLE SALE:
Friday, December 16th on a first come first served basis
Saturday, December 17th & Sunday December 18th, by appointment.
Sale gowns will be priced between $500- $2000 and designers include: Anne Barge, Hayley Paige, Augusta Jones, Amy Kuschel, Legends Romona Keveza, Theia White, Jenny Yoo. Little White Dresses, mother of the bride dresses, cocktail dresses, shoes (Kate Spade!) and accessories will also be available at the sale.
It is important to note that the sale on Saturday and Sunday is by appointment only. This means that you will have a dedicated associate assigned to you who is familiar with our inventory. They will assist you in finding the perfect gown for your wedding. You will also be permitted to try on full-price gowns on these days if your budget allows. These days are reserved for the bride who is looking to have “The White Dress by the shore experience”, but is looking for a deal!
Friday is first come, first served from 10-5. This means that we will take brides in the order that they arrive at the boutique (or based on their position in line). Brides will select their own gowns during this time frame and there will be rotating associates available to assist you. No full-priced gowns will be available to try on during the sale on Friday. Please note that this is a sample sale shopping environment and not our usual experience. Rooms may have to be shared to accommodate all of our guests.
Give us a ring to schedule your holiday appointment!
Also included in our sample sale: Kate Spade shoes!
Please ring us at 860.669.4596 or request an appointment below for Saturday, December 17th or Sunday, December 18th.
Just in time for the Holidays – enjoy $20 off select shimmer styles from Jenny Yoo December 1-28!
Click here for a closer look at the styles included and then ring us for an appointment at Chic by the shore, our bridesmaid atelier!
‘Tis the season for gift giving. Whether you are searching for the perfect holiday or engagement gift, here are a few of our faves!
1. Aquinnah Jewelry | Brides love to accessorize, so why not treat them to a custom piece of jewelry? Designer Kelley Solomon creates one-of-a-kind necklaces, bracelets and earrings that can be worn during the big day or any other wedding-related event! Your friend will cherish her personalized accessory! (prices vary)
2. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits | What bride, mother or maid wouldn’t love to receive this stocking stuffer? Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits contain 21 teeny-tiny essentials for the big day, including blotting tissues, antacids, breath freshener and more! What you don’t use on your wedding day can be thrown into your suitcase for the honeymoon! ($18)
3. The White Dress in color | Give the gift of inspiration this holiday season! Whether it’s for a soon-to-be-wed friend or just your favorite wedding enthusiast, this book, co-written by owner Beth Chapman, is an absolute must-have! It’s full of gorgeous imagery and inspiration. We stock copies signed by the authors at the boutique and can ship a book to you or your loved one right away – for more information click here! ($45)
5. Jenny Yoo ‘Lingerie’ Collection | Give the gift of silky luxury! Treat yourself (or your bridesmaids) to this gorgeous silk watercolor floral kimono robe elegantly cinched with a tie belt. (Isabella robe in vintage ivory $120)
6. One Hope Wine | Who doesn’t love some bubbly during the holiday season? And what about sparkly bubbly? This Napa Valley based winery was founded in 2007 with the goal of making the world a better place through beautifully crafted wine and brut. With the purchase of every bottle of wine, a donation is made to meaningful charities such as the ASPCA, Team Rubicon, Why Hunger, among otherscharity. Our favorite? The sparkly bottles of brut! (Gold Glitter Edition Brut Sparkling Wine $59)
For more information or to purchase any of these gifts, give us a ring at 860.669.4596!
We are SO excited to be introducing a new designer this coming Winter! Australian based Made with Love Bridal was born out of a desire to create climatically beautiful and intricately detailed pieces, worthy only of the noted occasion of two hearts in union. Their lace origin ranges from small towns in France to big cities like New York. Each design is created by a small family-like team, handmade with craftsmanship, love, and best-wishes. Stay tuned as our samples will be arriving early 2017!
Please ring us at 860.669.4596 with any questions!
For a limited time, we are offering 10% off all in-stock tulle skirts! Perfect for all of your wedding and holiday related events! Click here for inspiration on how to style your tulle skirt.