Fur Rental Agreement
• I agree to pay the White Dress by the shore the specified amount below for the fur rental.
• I agree to pay The White Dress by the shore the value of the item ($900) if the fur is lost, damaged, soiled beyond cleaning or returned in a manner that is not acceptable by The White Dress by the shore.
• A 4 week cancellation is required for refund of rental fee.
• The fur is rented on a first come first serve basis. The rental will be secured once the rental fee is paid.
• The fur is to be picked up during business hours no earlier than 2 days prior to the wedding (unless an exception has been made) or based on availability.
• The fur is to be returned the next business day following the wedding (return date specified below). If the fur is not returned on the date specified, The White Dress by the shore reserves the right to charge the client the full value of the stole ($900).
• If the fur requires cleaning or repair the client is responsible for all costs incurred.
• If the fur is not returned by the date specified, The White Dress by the shore reserves the right to charge the client the full retail value of the fur as well as the rental fee for the next bride.
**Shipping terms: Fur items can be shipped, but this is not preferred. A shipping fee of $50-$75 will be incurred in order to cover the items value. The fur must be signed for upon receipt. If the fur is shipped back to The White Dress by the shore, it must be sent via overnight delivery and insured for $900. If the return shipment procedure is not followed or the fur does not arrive on the specified date, The White Dress by the shore reserves the right to charge the clients’ card a fee of $900.