Due to the current health crisis, many weddings have been postponed. We feel that love is to be celebrated, especially today! So, we have created an option for couples to be able to have an intimate ceremony now, while they may be saving their larger wedding celebration for later. Utilizing the talents of our favorite local vendors, we are pleased to offer bespoke wedding packages right in our own backyard – our lush garden, to be exact!
You can still get married! You can still capture the special memories. You can celebrate your love and be safe with those closest to you while still enjoying the best parts of your wedding!
Join us in the garden for a one-hour celebration!
– Our expert event planner will prepare and style your ceremony space and guide you in all of your questions and details in the days leading up to your ceremony. She’ll even be there to ensure your walk down the aisle is seamless and comfortable, just like your guests will be!
– We’ll introduce you to one of our esteemed photographers who will capture your vows, some intimate moments with just the two of you, and a celebration with your guests after you say, “I do!” Shortly after the wedding, you’ll have access to all the photos from your day!
– Our talented floral designer will provide a custom floral and decorated arch for your altar from one of three styles of your choosing: Classic and Traditional, Clean and Modern, or Organic and Playful (we love a good visual and have photos to help you decide what’s best) . Your choice of bouquet and/or boutonniere for you and your partner will be provided.
– We’ll connect you with our officiant who will build a 15 – 20 minute ceremony around your relationship and story.
– Seating for up to 15 guests.
Private dressing room for one hour before your ceremony and a personal bridal stylist to ensure that every fashion detail is perfect.
A comfortable, elegant indoor backup plan in the event of inclement weather. If you are a TWD bride, you will receive a complimentary stylist with your package. She will steam your gown, assist you with dressing and bustle your gown post-ceremony. ($150 value)
Enjoy all the amazing elements in Package 1, with the added services of:
– A hair and makeup artist to provide bridal beauty services in your dedicated suite.
– A BYOC (Bring Your Own Champagne) toast – you bring the bubbly, and we’ll provide the glassware and presentation.
– Custom cupcakes for you and your guests.
– A reservation prepared for you at one of the local outdoor restaurants, which we’ll work with you to select (please note: this package does not include the cost of your meal, but all preparations and special notes will be made on your behalf).
There’s nothing we love more than celebrating and making the day special, so if you’d like to join us in that sentiment, we’d love to offer all the elements of Packages 1 and 2, PLUS:
– Enhanced altar and aisle décor to compliment your desired aesthetic.
– A videographer to capture your vows and moments together as a newly married couple.
– Extended service with your photographer to not only capture you getting ready, but you will enjoy up to one hour with you and your loved ones for a personal photo shoot at the beach located moments from The White Dress by the shore.
We’re here to answer them!! We understand making this moment special and truly yours, so we are happy to customize based on your needs! Ceremonies take place on Friday and Saturday at 6:00 pm and Sundays at 10:00 am.
**All packages are for up to 25 guests. We will be following the health guidelines and protocols of the state that ensure that all guests are safe and remain healthy.