It is no secret that we love fashion and accessories!Â We are thrilledÂ to introduce a new blog series, called "Love, Your Style"!Â Each post will containÂ a styleÂ board inspired by a venue or one of our brides and show theÂ whole fashion picture!
Want to experience our style for yourself?Â Be sure to schedule a style consultation with us.Â One of our stylists will meet with you indiviudallyÂ and assist you in selecting the perfect accessories to completeÂ the look for you,Â your bridesmaids, or both!
For our first 'Love, Your Style" we choose a wedding that speaks to our surroundings- by the shore for a summer soiree at the Saybrook Point Inn
. We were inspired by simple, chic style that is easy, effortless and timeless- with a modern edge. Take a peek below and then ring us for a consultation at 860.669.4596
1. Nothing says easy & elegant like a flowing chiffon gown- we love Ivy & Aster's
'Dahlia' Â for its tiered layers, chic neckline and flattering bias cut.
2. We love how this clutch from Merci New York
works beautifully within our color palate of blues, soft grays and sea greens. It also adds a little edge to your bridal ensemble with its real snake skin exterior.
3. Pair your sheath style gown with a waist cinching sash- Â we choose a beautiful gray velvet ribbon to finish off this look.
4. What girl wouldn't want to don a pair of Â Badgley Mishka
shoes on her wedding day? We love how this platformed pair works with the dress thanks to its chiffon flower detail.
5. Look at this patterned bridesmaid gown from Amsale
- the flowing chiffon and blue hued print make it the perfect dress for a wedding by the shore.
6. You can't finish off your look without a little bling. We love these newÂ chandelierÂ earrings from Maria Elena
which can double as your "something blue".