Maybe it's all of this chilly weather that has got us thinking of lush, lavish fabrics but we can't stopÂ obsessingÂ over velvet everything, as of late.Â WeÂ think its rich texture makes a substantial and elegant addition to any wedding palate.Â Â Scroll below to see a few ways we envision velvet working its way into your wedding day.
1. Renting furniture to fit the feeling you imagine for your big day can make all the difference- transform any old ball room into something grand with a deep gray velvet couch like this one to designate the space.
2. Picture your ring bearer walking down the aisle with this sweet little velvet bow tie- how dashing he will be!
3. We always love a good statement heel on your wedding day. What about a pair like these- soft velvet and a chunky wood heel adds a unique twist to your wedding ensemble.
4. We think this pale green velvet bow would look adorable on the head any flower girl but we sort of want it for ourselves as well!
5. Keep the velvet vibe coming with this tactile guest book- we can't we enough of the color- it's so TWD!
6. What a perfect gift for maids- a stylish crushed velvet clutch they will want to use the day of your wedding and everyday after! We love how the chunky gold chain gives the bag its modern attitude.
Now tell us, would you consider incorporating velvet into your wedding day?
*all images courtesy of Pinterest