This year's National Bridal Sale Event is just around the corner, and we can't wait to share it with you!
This exciting event will take place July 16-23, and there are two ways to shop with us: online and in-store. If you shop online with us, the gown will be sent to your home (shipping fees apply).
If you’d like to shop the sample sale in-store with us, click here to request an appointment! Please keep in mind that these appointments are for samples only; if you’d like to shop our special order collection, we ask that you book a separate appointment.
Want to get access to the online sale 24 hours before it goes live? Then become a Sample Sale VIP with us - join the Facebook group here! Here are some of the benefits of a VIP:
- You’ll receive all the info you need to know about shopping sample sales (i.e. what to look for in buying a sample, how to determine your proper sample sale size, etc.)
- You’ll get a sneak peek of the wedding gowns for sale before they go live!
- You’ll get exclusive access to the online sale on July 15th, a full 24 hours before everyone else does!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What sizes will be available?
Gown sizes will range from 8-20, though we will have a small handful of sizes 2 and 4. Our sample sale is recommended for brides between 5’4 and 5’9 and no larger than a C cup.
- What prices can I expect?
Gowns in the sale will be priced at 40-70% off the original prices. Gown prices will be $500, $750, $1,000, $1,500, and $2,000.
- Will you hold a dress for me?
Unfortunately, we can’t hold samples! Gowns are first come, first served.
- Will any gowns be available for less than $500?
The great news is, YES! We are actually offering 15 special gowns that will cost $99 and will be sold online ONLY. The proceeds from these specific sales will benefit Vow For Girls. This organization is incredibly special to us. The movement partners with brands in the wedding industry to end the international child marriage crisis and help girls lead fulfilling lives.
- Can I bring a friend?
Of course! However, we recommend that you carefully select those who attend the sale with you. You should only bring a couple of people who can help you make a decision through supporting you and understanding your personal style!
- Will any accessories be available to purchase?
Yes! There will also be accessories, veils, shoes, and bridesmaid dresses available for sale in-store only.